Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Leotard Ballet Sims3 What Are You Supposed To Wear Under A Leotard In Ballet?

What are you supposed to wear under a leotard in ballet? - leotard ballet sims3

I take ballet and I saw many people continue to say that they do not bear not to wear underwear and socks, but I can not imagine walking. I have seen others say that the wearing of underwear with her the whole time. I also saw something on the dance floor, and I have no idea what it is.
Also, some people say that you should not wear a bra under the net or something remarkably similar. Can anyone confirm or deny on which these statements?

1 comment:

nickipet... said...

I have no idea what people say now, but 15 years ago, my ballet teacher sent people home when they do not wear panties and bra. (BRA, when more than 11 approx).

He said that the irritation and infection is very likely that if you do not slide.

Post a Comment